Are you trying to build an Income from Affiliate Marketing? Do you want to do it in the safest way possible? If yes is your answer to these questions, then, this article is a ‘must-read’ for you. This article is all about safety tips for affiliate marketers. After reading this you will be able to know how to spot scams and stay clear of them. You will also learn how Affiliate Marketing helps you to lower the risk factor as an Online Entrepreneur.
Tips on how to Spot a Scam.
Affiliate Marketing has brought a clear opportunity to make money online and has made many people millionaires in USD. Like any other venture involving finances, there are always scammers who will want to get their share of the money. You need to know their tactics in order to stay clear of their traps. Below are some tips to spot a scam.
Offers that tell you you can make money without spending any dime.
Though it is true that you do not spend any money to join an affiliate program, it will also be hard to really make money without spending money to promote the services or products you are affiliating for.
You will either spend money to use an Online Software for Your Email Marketing Campaign, to Submit your articles to articles directories and to accomplish several other tasks in your blog or website. If you don’t want to you a software, then you will at least need money to draw traffic to your website or your blog. If you choose to go for free traffic sources ( Social Media Groups, Some Free Press Release Sites, E-zine Blogging, Free Classified Ads, Forums, Q&A sites), you will at least spend some money to learn how to use those places to generate traffic to your website. So, it will be difficult for you to succeed as an affiliate without investing a dime.
People who ask you to pay them so that they show you how to make money without spending anything are generally scammers. You might some money without spending, but this will cost you a hell of a time.
Businesses without Physical addresses
When all that a Business relate with you is email, be careful ! you might be dealing with scammers. It is easy for people who do not have a physical verifiable Business address to get your money and vanish in the thin air. Always make sure a company you are dealing with has a verifiable physical Business Address.
A business which does not allow PayPal Payment.
PayPal Payment is a secure payment. When you purchase a product/service through PayPal and you do not get things done as stated in the purchase page, you have the right to request a 100% refund of your money. PayPal Payment is safe and secure.
The business which is not listed at the Better Business Bureau (www.bbb.org)
For more security, you can check if a Business you want to deal with is listed at the Better Business Bureau. Better Business Bureau Only recommend Businesses with a good reputation and fraud-free clear track records. However , the service of the BBB is not free of charge, you have to pay before you get info from them.
Check the web for Review or Testimonial about the Company you want to do business with.
Do not rely on the ones that they post on their website. Anyone could have written these. Ask for names and addresses of people that you can contact to find out how the program worked for them. You can also try searching on your favorite search engine. By looking under scams or the company name, you will have a good chance of digging up any dirt that is there.
Read the testimonials carefully. If you find a few bad reviews, this should not put you off. Sometimes people just are not cut out for certain programs. If there is better than bad, then things are likely okay. You can also use these testimonials for advice on what to do and what not to do.
If you want to join an affiliate program and you see no testimonial about the program it is a warning sign that you are dealing with fraudsters. If the Program has been around for a while there should definitely be some people commenting or reviewing the program.
Genuine Path to Success as Affiliate Marketers.
The wheel should not be reinvented as far as Affiliate Marketing is concerned. The steps that others have followed to succeed will still make newbies in affiliate marketing to succeed. If you want the ‘Quick & Fast ways’ you will likely fall prey to scammers. The clear path to success as Affiliate Marketing will invariably involve:
- The creation of a Blog or Website around a specific Market Niche.
- The population of your Blog or Website with articles/posts in which you have placed your affiliate links.
- The Promotion of your website to a targeted audience.
These three basics things will never change. It now depends on each individual the way he/she chooses to create their blog/website, populate that blog/website, and do their Promotions. There are many options to do either of that stuff: Website Creation, Website Population, and Promotion.
As a general rule, you should always involve with companies which offer any of the following securities:
- PayPal Payment enabled.
- Free start or Trial period offered.
- Possibility of Money-Back Guaranteed. This should be clearly stated on the sale page of the company.
- Check for Reviews or Testimonials on the Net.
Start affiliate marketing 100% free
I will show places where you can start 100% free and upgrade only when you are 100% comfortable with the services or values you receive.
1. You can Register at Wealthy Affiliate, get a free domain name, get guidance to start building your website 100% free.
Upgrade only when you are convinced with the values, knowledge, and support you receive.
2. Access this PRL Membership site 100% free and download up to 200+ products that will teach you on Online Marketing, and other aspects of Online Business. You can get free e-books, Free Business Templates, Free Articles, Free Software, Free Courses & Tutorials. Once you are 100% satisfied with the knowledge you receive you can upgrade for a lifetime membership at $97 or $67 one full year membership and access 200 000+ articles, 10 GB Free website hosting for 12 months, Free training on how to download, edit, repackage, sell the products to boost your affiliate efforts. For any membership plan ( Free, lifetime ($97), 12 months ( $67), 3 months ( $39). Any payment you make is 60 Days Money Back guaranteed.
3. Start a Training at ClickBank University for the Promotion of Digital Product 100% Free.
3. use the magic submitter to submit your articles to thousands of articles directories and build at the same time back-links for your website. you will pay a reimbursable fee of $4.99 and get your money refunded to you if you are not satisfied with the services. if you satisfied with the service you will pay $97 per month. This payment is also Money-Back guaranteed.
Which Marketing Method do you which to get involved with?